Logisteam Company has an honour to present you one of the small number of
equipment keyloggers K2B3 available on Polish market.
Aiming to bring you the qualities of our product as close as possible, we
give you a short information about its functioning and undoubted benefits
coming from its usage.
How does K2B3 work ?
Hardware Keylogger K2B3 is a small external device, plugged into keyboard socket or
buit-in. The function of the device is to record any key pressed each time thus creating in
its internal memory copy of the text entered by the keyboard.
The text recorded in keylogger`s memory is entirely readable, since the keylogger puts
together all signs recorded in its memory and forms sentences out of them. Another fact
worth mentioning is that the device is able to identify functional keys pressed by the user.
Internal Memory of K2B3.
K2B3 device has its internal memory which is not dependent by any means on
the computer`s work. K2B3 can store specified number of signs in the memory for
any time long. The number of signs is dependent on the size of memory used in
Example memory size = the number of pressed keys
512KB = 512000 pressed keys = 3 month period of intensive typing ( when
working eight hours per day)
The device is available with internal memory size:
512KB- 2 MB
Hardware keylogger is offered in two versions ;
a) K2B3 built in the keyboard. In this version Logisteam company always uses
keyboards having certificates and proving conformity with CE requirements.
Keyboard after building in of the device is not different from ordinary keyboard
without the device in any physical way.
b) K2B3 as an independent external device plugged into computer keyboard`s port
where the keyboard is going to be plugged. Appearance of the device: box -
2cmx2 cm approximately.
Reading out of data recorded in K2B3
Reading out of data is very simple, any text editor is sufficient for that: e.g. system
wordpad. After entering unique password Menu with available list of options appears. Data
might be reconstructed on any computer it does not require this particular computer with
which the keyboard was used.
Application of the device and its qualities.
1. Discreetly intercepts pressed keys in: e-mails, chats, comunicators, WWW websites and
2. Built-in memory is capable of storing up to 500,000 pressed keys, which corresponds to
around 200 text pages.
3. Does not require any software to function.
4. Impossible to detect by program scanners.
5. Very easy installation like of ordinary keyboard
6. You do not have to install or learn any additional software, you save your precious time.
7. Does not make use of computer`s hardware reserves i.e. memory, disc so CPU does not
slow down and it does not influence your computer`s stability either.
8. Works with all operational systems on PC, since it works independently from software - it
starts to work as soon as computer starts, so it intercepts even BIOS password.
9. Impossible to detect by scanners for detection of monitoring software.
10. Unlike in monitoring programs unauthorized user can not delete kept data.
11. Data are entirely safe from inercepting or modifying by web-intruder.
12. Interference, or any modification of recorded information is impossible, and additionally
kept data are enciphered ENCRYPTED
For whom was K2B3 created? ?
Keylogger`s K2B3 use might be very wide, below we present a few examples.
Parents caring for safety of their children - you learn more about their
action especially on the Internet.
Employers in a company monitoring the way computer is used during
work time. (Workers spend less time on browsing pages, on chats or other
activities not belonging to work tasks, when they know they are monitored)
Software designers - in case of sudden system failure the effect of the
work is kept.
Safety staff - to detect unauthorised access to PC, you will learn about it
when computer is used after work hours.
System administrators - it helps them repair system after attacks or
burglary attempts to recover original access passwords .
Writing important documents - the keyboard acts as an archivizer of data
entered with keyboard, helpful with recovering of important information in
subassembly failure cases.
Monitoring worker without his/her prior consent is forbidden!
Retailer or manufacturer is not accountable for any illicit or inapriopriate use of K2B3!